Tuesday, April 10, 2012

rachie poo

it is one my all time best friend's birthday - 
Rachel Reese, the one and only 
she is 21 today
 cheers!
i just love rachel so much and feel so cool when people ask if she is my bff and i get to say yes!
everyone knows that rachel is simply the best and everyone wants to be her friend because 
she is so kind, hilarious, classy and cute as a button. 

once you get to know rachel these absolutely fabulous accents come out and her goofy side is pure gold
she has been there for all my big moments in my life:
jr high
high school
turing 16
dating- school dances
boys
getting a real taste in music 
college 
(she was the one who was on the phone with me as i found out i got into BYU)
study abroad 
(i can't believe how lucky i was to have her with my on the biggest adventure of my life. it wouldn't have been the same with out her, she completely made that experience) 

now a short sample from the millions of pictures we have together: 

 senior trip to carlsbad
 high school award night
 graduation from high school
 crashing Jr. Prom as Seniors
 halloween 
 church of the holy sepulcher 

 treats for Ramadan
 in the caves under the Old City Jerusalem
 dome of the rock
 our favorite street in the Old City- the one tons of butchers.... cough cough
 damascus gate 
 our favorite Hebrew candy shop
 hot chocolate in West Jerusalem at Cafe Hillel

 pyramids in EGPYT 


Luxor temple
 synagogue in Cario
 mosque 
 chillin in the wilderness with the Bedouins 
 strange bathroom in Jordan... wait this is for GIRLS right? i'm not sure- there are only 3 signs telling me
 highest point in Petra Jordan- look out site
 Petra
the Treasury 

all my memories with Rachel are so precious and priceless to me
her friendship has blessed my life in many ways

happy birthday buddy!
i love you
remember "who needs men when you have architecture?" 


No comments:

Post a Comment