Saturday, April 21, 2012

bow ring

well i found it. 
after 21 years of having no idea or opinion on what i would want my future engagement ring to look like- i finally found it. 
(just for clarification- i am not getting engaged. just window shopping with my MOM)

of course it is at Tiffany's. 
the dream of all dreams. 


 just seeing the Tiffany Box Blue color gets me happy

 so it is the one to the right- THE BOW MADE OF DIAMONDS (not the gross infinity one- gag me)
it is so me. 
i mean hello - a bow? no brainer.
the picture doesn't capture the amazingness of it. 

the nice sales man let me try it on and even sized me. 
i am a size 5 fyi for any future proposals 

it isn't actually an engagement ring- just a $2,200 everyday ring. normal right? (cough..)


just for fun i then tried on another bow ring they have that is made from twisted sterling silver.
this is just a couple hundred. 

sigh- i just wait for the day where i could just drop 2,200 for an everyday ring.
but i am seriously considering having that for my engagement ring one day.
i know its so trendy but all rings are. there is no such thing as completely 'timeless' 
every thing can be dated so why not get something fantastic?

City Creek you know how to treat a girl right

No comments:

Post a Comment