Wednesday, April 11, 2012

andrew darling

whelp today was andrew's birthday
he is one of my good buddies

i THINK he turned 23.... i'm pretty sure on that hahah
we first became besties by studying the lib and bonded over music as shown below: 
(we also went to the same high school when he had super long shaggy hair. like a dog) 




 right now he is taking me on a musical tour on his favorite band Radiohead 
album by album 
in chronological order.
 this is serious business 

this is from his last birthday
i made dinner and cupcakes 


 he puts up with a lot from me. like the time i MADE him get into the nest my roomies made 
(it was just our two couches pushed together)
for some reason he was being stubborn and say he wouldn't get it
but:

he played nice and humored me

anyways, happy birthday andrew darling!

No comments:

Post a Comment