Tuesday, November 1, 2011

happy halloween!

hope everyone had a fun halloween.
honestly ever since high school i feel halloween and news years eve comes with so much pressure to have the best time ever!
alas! it can be hard if everyone wants to go to a party but no one is willing to throw it.
halloween and news years eve parties come with high expectations and you don't want to be responsible for lameo party.

but this year turned out super fun .
much better than my senior year where cops, a graveyard and a pink fairy costume were involved.
last halloween was pretty spectacular though- shout out to all my Jerusalem buddies who spent last Halloween in a shepherds' grazing field overlooking the city light of Bethlehem.

first costume of this halloween:
Jon was Guy
I was Faye
from one of my all time favorite movies "That Thing You Do"

then i was Salvador Dali.
i just really wanted to wear a mustache.
but people didn't know who he was or what Surrealism is
so I just said "a gentleman and a scholar"

my roomies Anita Life and Anita B. Cool
tinker bell - and i almost could be Captain Hook if I had a pirate hat on
a hobo, a viking, a painter and Dwight


salavdor dali had a date to the party- Amelia Earhart
"they make a cute couple huh?"
nod to the previously mentioned movie. 10 points if you caught the reference
ending the night at Slab Pizza was delicious, my first time and i approve.
to finish off I went to another party and got a ride home on a vespa.
i think the vespa ride was my favorite part of my day.

NOW ON TO CELEBRATING CHRISTMAS!
I bought the new "She and Him" Christmas album and i highly recommend it


1 comment:

  1. I love "That Thing You Do!" It's one of the few movies I actually own, haha. Such cute photos, Amy!

    ReplyDelete