Sunday, February 20, 2011

something that makes me cry

i am losing steam on this 30 posts in 30 days thing, even with only picking the ones i like and doing it whenever i want. this might be one of the last.....

things that make me cry:
  1. Finding Neverland
  2. Little Women (i always end up watching it with Stefi)
  3. too many books to list. one of the top ones would be "To Kill a Mockingbird" (plus it would be boring to read for anyone else but me. and maybe Abby.)
  4. WWII anything - museums, books, movies. The best Holocaust museums I have been to: the one in Washington D.C. and Yad Veshum in Israel.
  5. the more i think about it, a lot of things make me cry. i am easily moved by significant things. i don't cry over just anything, it has to be meaningful- if only to me.
  6. my favorite art pieces
  7. sunsets over Jerusalem and Sea of Galilee
  8. last Sabbath in the Jerusalem Branch
  9. saying goodbyes. (to people, cities, phases of life)
  10. being really happy

No comments:

Post a Comment