Wednesday, February 9, 2011

real fhe

this monday i had a real fhe, none of this fake byu kind (which i still love). my dad, step mom and little siblings came down to provo and we had a great fhe! i loved loved loved it! it felt so nice to show my little siblings where i go to school and just be with them.

*my sisters (maddie and jordan) and i

after my last class i meet them at the MOA to see the Carl Bloch exhibit - which was stunning! i loved it so much and the ipad was super cool!
*dad and i

after we saw the exhibit we goofed around in the gift shop. i love museum gift shops btw. i feel like such a cultured shopper there.

*jordan


after the museum we went to dinner. dad let me pick and i chose mexican which in p-town means Los Hermanos. MY FAMILY LOVES MEXICAN FOOD. i got a chicken burrito with a blackberry-strawberry smoothie. the food and company was excellent! i also had a taste of other people's enchiladas, tacos and burritos. for dessert dad ordered Bavarian creamed churros!

*jake- look how happy good mexican food makes him


it was fun to show my little siblings my apartment after. i got some cool older sister points for living with 5 friends away from home and next to boys no less! (maddie made that comment haha)

being a college student my intake of good food (homemade or restaurant) and family time has decreased. this night was just what i needed and hit the spot. it was such a treat! i was just reminded how fabulous and fun my family is. thanks for a great fhe!

No comments:

Post a Comment