Friday, February 4, 2011

silblings

this is one of my favorite topics! i could go on and on and on and on about how wonderful my siblings are! the are the BEST. THE BEST.

JR:

full name is John Robert Faust. Immediate family calls him JR and everyone else calls him John - and there can be no intermingling. he only likes it when we call him JR not John. (his wife Angie calls him John not JR. he started going by John in college- JR is childhood nickname) He lives in Rochester NY as a Orthopedic Surgeon Resident at Strong Memorial. (the nation's top hospital for orthopedics) He is brilliant! I am talking Math Major here!




He has the cutest little family! His wife Angie is so so so great- she naturally fits in with our family so well. He has three babies - Sydney, Holden and Adelaide. they are adorable and so funny!I love how much of a planner JR is. I love that about him. He has the best ideas of how to spend a day (going to all the local shops and getting/ comparing the best specialty food, going on little adventures, hiking - he planned some famous family hiking trips to Southern Utah.......... we remember them as the Death Marches) He is super organized, proactive and a hard worker!

I adore having him as my older brother and as the oldest. He keeps all us girls in check. He does a really good job of giving us a logical, male perspective that cuts through all the emotional drama. He puts up with a lot being the only boy - sometimes he says that getting us all together and getting stuff done is like herding cats. (hahaha he is super funny and sarcastic as well)
I called him Buddy when I was little. He is the sweetest dad and husband. Even when he is exhausted from working days straight in surgery, he will still come home and play with his kiddies. I also love how protective he is. Once I had a horrible date where the boy acted like a total jerk. JR was in town for it and when the boy came to my house to apologize the next day, my brother totally gave that boy a talkin to. it was awesome!!!! PS HE LOOKS LIKE JAKE GYLLENHAAL





Sara:

the sweetest person on the planet. she is so nice, kind, gentle and just filled with light. She can always make my feel better if I am sad. She is such a good example to me. She went on a mission to Brazil (just like my grandpa, dad and brother- keeping up the family tradition!) and married Kent. She can be super goofy and hilarious. We would get slap happy together late at night in the bathroom we shared. It is where we would meet up at the end of the day and talk while we got ready for bed.... and came up with ridiculous inside jokes. (like Duckins)


She is in graduate school at USU for an English/Computer Design Program (I can never remember the official title). She edits and puts together online articles and layouts. I am so proud of her that she can put up living in freezing Logan, be a mom and still go to school. She is a spiritual giant and I honestly thought that once she and Kent went in the temple to get married, they would never come out. They would just be translated right then and there.
Anne is her baby and she is so pretty! She gets it from Sara because Sara is so gorgeous- she was on the cover of the New Era a few years ago. Anne is spunky and hilarious. Sara is such a good mom, and her and Kent have such a loving marriage. I called Sara- SeSe when I was little and she acted like a little mother for me when Mom was at work or school. She took very good care of me. Stefi and I joke and call her The Golden Child, but its true.
Stefi:

best friend. hands down. we didn't like each other for the first part of our lives but that is just because we are so similar. some people say that don't look anything alike and others say they can totally see that we are sisters. Stefi has been labeled as Hispanic, Asian and Eskimo. She isn't any of those. She looks just like my Grandma Faust who was a knock out! Stefi is at graduate school in Washington DC at George Washington (where my grandpa and brother went to Medical School) for Speech Pathology. My life is mapped out and paved by her- I am basically her shadow.


Our birthdays are 10 days apart and I was suppose to be born on her birthday. Once we had a joint birthday party and had to agree on what type of cake to get. I think I chose something lame like Barney and she put up with it because she is cool like that. I love her sense of style and all her clothes.
Little kids love Stefi because she comes up with fun projects to do and is so warm. Stefi is the life of the party. She likes to be sat on and for me to step on her back. She jiggles her foot and likes to be rocked (in a hammock)
She is an amazing baker and is especially great at making cupcakes. She is sassy, bright, funny, and diligent. She is the bravest girl I know. We have so much fun together. Basically 87% of all my best memories involve her. She my favorite person to travel with (even though on the plane she always takes the seat by mom! haha). Secret: she used to be obsessed with monkeys, soccer AND FOREST GREEN. one day she asked me why i like pink so much, "its a lame color!" Which is ridiculous because today she has pink written all over her! she swichted sides but I remained loyal since day one to team pink.
BYU would not have been ANY GOOD without Stefi there. She got me through my Freshman year and especially a certain math class we don't talk about. She was so nice to include me in all her activities and parties. I secretly love it when people say we have the same voice and that we talk the same way. We like all the same lame stuff like infomercials, Mermaids and Fairytale Theaters. She is super crafty and creative. I like when she is dating someone and they start to butter me up because they know to get to her is through me.
She has the best advice and dance moves. I called her Keki and Peffers when I was little. She is full of energy and life. I love her very much- I look up to her more than anyone else I think. She is just the greatest.
I AM ADDICTED TO MY FAMILY

No comments:

Post a Comment