Tuesday, February 15, 2011

dream

my very first dream i remember was when i was super little. i was still sleeping in a crib.

in my dream, the opening scene was the last thing i remember before falling asleep.
i was watching mom close the door to my room through the slots in my crib.
then the closet started to rumble and out came a monster! it was the same monster from a book i was obsessed with. it scared me to death but it was terrifically terrifying. the book was called "There's a Nightmare in My Closet".

Anyways in my dream i started to cry for my mom but then the monster said, "no don't be scared! i am nice!" to prove it, he and i went up stairs to my kitchen and made sugar cookies. and for cookie cutters we used toy fire trucks.

then i woke up in my crib.

No comments:

Post a Comment