Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Happy Birthday Buddy


HAPPY BIRTHDAY RACHEL!!!!!
I know I call a bunch of people best friend but in my mind 'best friend' is a status rather than a single slot. out of the 9 girl best friends from high school Rachel is one of them and today is her birthday.

I really love Rachel and am so lucky we are friends. 
All my fun and great memories have been with her 
and there have been countless fabulous moments with her.
She means more to me than a blog post can due justice.

For all my sunny and rainy days Rachel has been by my side. She can make me laugh like no other person and I can't tell you how happy I am that we got to experience our study aboard in Jerusalem together. It took our best friend bond to a whole new level- the Middle East can do that to ya. 

Here are some reasons why I love Rach: 
 she is artistic
she knows how to REALLY laugh
 she has big dreams
 she trusts her gut and the Spirit 
 she is generous
 she has a big heart and talk about CLASSY style!
 she really loves her family and friends
 she is VERY loyal
 you can drink kool aid out of her dimples
 she is a great foodie. she can appreciate good pita bread, ice cream bars and pop rock choc
 she taught me "who needs men when you have architecture?"
 she is the biggest goof and can make us all roll on the floor laughing
 has great taste in husbands- we all love kev waggily 
 she can dance in a bus ^^^^^^
 she is so athletic- what a great hiker and tennis player 
 she can look on the bright side of things
 SHE IS THE WORLD'S BEST TRAVEL BUDDY
 she is a dedicated student
 she is so thoughtful of others
 she can turn riding on the sketchiest train in Egypt at midnight into an adventure ^^^^^ 

she can make the best of any situation and is so positive

 she is a great listener and makes you feel loved
 GOLDEN MEDAL FOR BEST ACCENTS
don't cha know
oh hello sir
well hi there partner
i can see Russia from my house

 she is always up for an adventure
 she is a talented chef and baker!
 she can make friends with anybody
and is also a donkey whisperer ^^^^^

she has a strong testimony and knows who she is

 She is a big pot of gold we have all struck. 

Rach- I all love you to pieces and hope you have the best best best birthday.
peace and blessins y'all 

and she can also jump realllllly well. i have about 9874646 jumping pictures to prove it

2 comments:

  1. Amy, You are the sweetest, most thoughtful, kind friend. I am so blessed to have you as MY best friend! I cherish every one of the many absolutely delightful experiences I have had with you. I love you buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE YOU! xoxo (amy AND Rachel!)

    ReplyDelete