Sunday, April 28, 2013

Graduation

this blog post is brought to you by the newest BYU aluma 
that's right - I graduated Cum Laude from Brigham Young University 

(funny thing was I didn't know I was Cum Laude until my friend texted my during the ceremony and told me to look in the program. what a happy surprise!)

here are some pictures from the big day:
 the graduates

favorite boss and professor 

 with Brigham Young himself
 freshman year friends


 ^^^we started and ended BYU together
 walked in an undergrad and walked out a graduate


 love these girls

 ringing the victory bell 

we did it!
I love BYU more than I could every say and my whole life was made better because I went there. 
It has been the most wonderful adventurous chapter in my life so far. 
I will forever be a proud Cougar- RISE AND SHOUT

1 comment:

  1. Congrats, Amy! It's funny because my husband's name is a few lines below yours! He didn't walk, though...haha.

    ReplyDelete