Thursday, September 27, 2012

birthday celebration round 3 (on actual day of birth)

22nd BIRTHDAY:
the morning started with me waking up at 4:30 am. i always wake up around the time i was born. 
then went back to bed for a couple more hours. 
got in a cute outfit and had a dessert sandwich for breakfast. 
aka two pieces of white bread with nutella, peanut butter, marshmallows and banana all grilled together in our sandwich maker. 
I DO WHAT I WANT 

then matt came over with the funniest inside joke as a present.
TREAT YO SELF 2011 2012
Parks & Rec anyone? 

then he gave me a ride to school which was such a treat because my first class 
literally (Parks & Rec again) takes me 30 mins to walk to. 
thank you communication disorders for being based in the Taylor building. 
Farthest stateille building from the sun. 

then just had a nice day at school filled with lots of texts, calls and voicemails to wish me a happy birthday. 
my favorite one was from my 2 year old niece Anne. such a doll face. 

then a big groups of friends and I went out to dinner. 
We had chinese at Shoots- delicious! 
I was in good company to say the least. 
after dinner we came back to our apartment for cake and brownie batter shots! (my favorite treat)
then more friends came over and we had ourselves a little party. 









i forgot to take pictures at the beginning so i only got the people at the end. 

IT WAS A GREAT BIRTHDAY AND THANK YOU TO EVERYONE FOR MAKING IT SO!

xoxox Amy Faust, latest 22 year old

No comments:

Post a Comment