Tuesday, September 25, 2012

birthday celebration round 2

i have always wanted to drive the Alpine Loop in the Fall because i hear the colors are so pretty.

well my good friend Matt was so nice and took me on that drive for my birthday tomorrow. 
and let me tell you, "pretty" does not cut it. 
i thought i had seen some stunning fall colors in my life (being from Utah and all) 
but THESE WERE OUTSTANDING
i am so so so so so happy i got to do this before i leave BYU, 
this is definitely one of the best things i have ever done. 
it made me fall in love with Autumn all over again, it really is my favorite season. 

so now enjoy some of the most phenomenal colors you will ever see: 
(the pictures don't do it justice)

we know how to fully take advantage of Utah falls



 it had been raining earlier that day. 
the mist/fog made everything more beautiful




 yellow aspens are my favorite 

















 i mean, seriously?








i just love Autumn in Utah. 
thanks again Matt, such an amazing birthday present. 

No comments:

Post a Comment