Friday, August 31, 2012

miss BYU

Monday was my last first day of college
i will never again have the beginning of Fall semester at BYU ever again. 
i would be sad about it except that it was a really fun day. 


i didn't even had to worry about finding my classes because i already knew where they would be, while in class i knew what to expect (no surprises- once you are a senior in my major, by now i've had all my professors twice before) and work was a blast. 

all my classes were good, (except i am labeling Hearing Science as my beast class for the semester) and going to the classes I T.A. for was great. Its fun to help run a class and help the professor. it just proves that i will always be a teacher's pet at heart i suppose. also its fun to have people realize that you will be grading their papers and suddenly become a little more important. 

At lunch in the WILK i literally ran into about 32 people i knew. as i was eating lunch with 3 friends i randomly ran into, i could only sit down for 30 seconds before i had to jump up and go say hi to somebody else i saw. i only got 3 bites of my sandwich my whole lunch break. 
 its crazy as time goes on how you just build and build up the pool of people you know. 
and now its at an all time high with freshman friends back from missions (seeing some of those were like seeing Ghosts of Christmas past), people from high school coming to BYU, friends transferring and just the culmination of all the people i've met from the past three years.

just call me Miss. BYU because i intend to fully enjoy this senior year


No comments:

Post a Comment