Wednesday, January 19, 2011

quirk

i have a habit of always wanting to dance down the aisles of any grocery store.

i think it started when mom would pick me up from ballet class when i was little and sometimes we would run errands after.

i would still be in tights, skirt and leotard. my favorite would be when we would go to the grocery store.
not only did i get a chocolate bar doughnut with sprinkles but as mom shopped i just followed along.
the floors were like the ones in the ballet studio and so i just would mindless start to practice whatever i learned in class that day.

my favorite is to practice toe drops, fouettes, pirouettes, and waltz turns.

and after years and years, i still do it without noticing sometimes. something about the grocery store inspires me to do ballet haha. people usually give me weird looks.

which makes sense. i am not a 4 year old in a cute pink ballet outfit dancing after her mom. now i am just a boring old college student shopping with room mates. haha.

maybe one day when i find a husband just as goofy as i am we can do this:
and then it will be cute again for me to dance in the grocery store.

No comments:

Post a Comment