Friday, January 21, 2011

ma mere

day 3: Mother


my mom is the absolute best. i don't even know exactly where to begin. there is so much i could say. she is my best friend. i was lucky enough to get her all to myself during my last 2 years of high school. these are the perks of being the youngest.

i love doing projects with her and running errands. i am her project buddy. i love our stupid inside jokes:
"abbey road mom. abbey road."
"would you like something to drink? perhaps some ham?"
"mom- isn't he dead?" (think james taylor)

she the most cultured, bright, hard working, creative and dedicated person i have ever met. i am always so proud when people ask me if she is my mom. everyone thinks she is wonderful and just out of this world amazing. she is a super hero! she does so much for others.

i love her sense of service. all her patients love her so much. she is so talented in a variety of areas. i am so grateful for when she helps me edit my papers and when she lets me fall asleep in her lap in sacrament.

everything i know and everything i love is because she taught me. she is the best example and a devoted disciple of the Lord. i owe everything to her. i love her more than i could ever express. i love you mom!

1 comment: