Thursday, May 23, 2013

New York babies

After graduation Mom and I headed to New York to babysit my brother's kids. 
He and his wife went on a trip to Canada so my brother could present some research at a medical conference. 
I was mostly in charge of the younger two- Adelaide and baby Everett. 
I am just in love!
 we went to the local family dairy farm for chocolate milk and cookies



When JR and Angie got back from Canada Stefi also came into town. 
Then we celebrated and went to JR's graduation from Medical residency - we are so proud of him!

After coming home from NY I got a job as an art and dance teacher for cute preschoolers.
SCORE

1 comment:

  1. okay I was looking for a "like" button for about 5 minutes and then realized I wasn't on FB.

    ANYWAY! Loved the post.

    ReplyDelete