Sunday, July 15, 2012

bear lake

our trip to Bear Lake was especially great this year. we had all the grandbabies with us!
it was quite the party


everyday we always: hit the pool, go to the beach, mini golf then go out for dinner
the adults would watch Downtown Abbey at night once the kiddies were in bed
(eating at Bear Lake Pizza and La Beau's is a must)

we faust girls love HOT girl



best cousins


one day my best friend Katie and her husband drove from Logan to spend the day with us
we swam in the lake, build sand castles and went to La Beau's for the 
BEST RASPBERRY SHAKES EVER
(and for some great burgers and fries as well)
katie would come with me on this same Bear Lake vacation when we were in High School so it made me very happy we kept up the tradition
easily my favorite couple
 all in all this Bear Lake trip was a success:
got a great tan, eat some of my favorite food and spent time with my favorite people

this is my favorite summer vacation, we never miss a year and frankly it wouldn't feel like a true Faust summer without it



No comments:

Post a Comment