Wednesday, March 21, 2012

pink razor cell phone

here is my life as a 16 year old thanks to my first cell phone ever-
these pictures are all from my bomb-diggity pink razor:

the awkward self-head shot
i remember thinking how much i loved my hair that day and now i have a camera on my phone
(a big deal in those days)
i could document it!
i swear every teenage girl has pictures like this of themselves, the only difference is now they are taken on their macs using photo booth
at least i am not making that duck face with puckered lips

at grandma and grandpa's
torturing maclane in french class
i forgot about my pink pom pom scarf

besties-
weirdly enough both of those girls both got married in that temple this summer
how smooth is your elbow?
shout out to alyssa's old house
super sean at monster mash - the halloween dance
capitol theater

serendiptiy in nyc
my first trip to new york

an awesome poster my cousin riley used to have

olympus football games

riley and i working real hard at the bakery
(that is a tube of bread... such a strange thing we sold)
2006 is coming back hard and fast
i forgot how much fun it was

No comments:

Post a Comment