Friday, May 13, 2011

priceless

i loved loved loved having one of my very best friends Lizzy be my roomie in Jerusalem. one of my favorite things about her was her candid photo taking habit. she was able to snap some of our most classic (but not always flattering) jeru moments. she just sent me an email with these dynamite shots.

this was during the most intense finals week of my life. imagine regular BYU finals week in a pressure cooker with more percent of your grade on the line.

on this particular afternoon i was studying for Islam Civ. i hit the books the hardest i ever had all week. obviously i hit a wall and ran out of gas. also the weather was nuts that day- the sun was blacken out by monster winds and rain hence being wrapped up like a mummy.
oh the cupcake blanket, open notebook from lecture, ipod in and with a hood.
that is just priceless.
haha so glad this was documented. thanks lizzy :)

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHA! Oh Amy! I just love this post! And also I loved witnessing all of these great moments! ANd also I loved being your jeru roommate. and also I just love you. wow that's a lot of love.
    xoxo
    elizabeth anne

    ReplyDelete