Sunday, January 13, 2013

triple threat

I can tell its my very last semester at BYU because on my very last first day of college three things happened that never do:

1. Had class AT 8:00 AM IN THE MORNING
(only time it is offered.....i checked.....)

2. Drove to that 8:00 am class
(usually I consider driving to class quite a luxury and most of the time not worth the pain of trying to find parking. but this 8:00 am class is in the Taylor Building, a building so far deep in the boonies about 92% of the BYU student population has never heard of it. that's real. walking there takes a half hour. walking a half hour at seven thirty in the morning in 2 degree weather? - heck no. )

3. Went to class in my sweats/workout clothes/didn't brush my hair so i wore a beanie
(this class is 100% girls. so the need to impress any boy is out and the need to impress the few fashionable girls that i can keep up with their stylish-ness is mute. you can have the catwalk this early morning you print mixing, perfectly curled hair, high heeled bootie wearing missy. also you stay on pinterest the whole time, so we know where your potential is going.)

(also if i wear workout clothes to class i can pretend to that stylish missy, and myself, that i will actually make it to the gym right after class.)

it is the triple threat of senioritis.

4 months people. 

No comments:

Post a Comment