Saturday, June 4, 2011

thank you

why i love grandpa siddoway:
  1. always asks if he can "take a swig" of your milkshake, drink, anything
  2. when i pull into the garage i usually see him secretly drinking out of the carton
  3. taught me how to play tennis, softball and croquet
  4. came to ALL of my violin, orchestra, ballet and important events
  5. there for all of my big moments... getting asked to high school dances, birthday parties, graduations, holidays and just all of my growing up
  6. played a big part in my childhood
  7. gave me quarters to pick up sticks in the yard to spend on pharmacy candy
  8. loved Home Depot and Vernal
  9. built his castle on Diamond Mount in the form of a family cabin
  10. encouraged me in school and pushed me. had big dreams for me
  11. gentle, patient and loving
  12. wore the same lumpy, old red sweater that everyone said was time to throw away but he wouldn't let them
  13. built me a playhouse in our backyard
  14. always the handy man and did all the yard work
  15. just wonderful in every way
  16. perfect grandpa

No comments:

Post a Comment