Tuesday, April 12, 2011

the way to boys' hearts

today the universe stopped. something that NEVER happens.... ever.. happened 5 times today.

five humans told me how much they liked the color of my nail polish. doesn't seem like that big of deal. i mean nail polish is a tiny detail that most people don't comment on anyways but wait for it:

all five humans were boys. BOYS. BOYS.

one said that the color was pretty intense. psh- please! this is tame. he should have seen my 80's Barbie prom dress color. picture this: hot pink with blue and purple sparkles on top. it was blinding! oh such a good combo... anyways.

is it just me or is that super weird/awesome??? since when do boys paid any attention to girl's clothes or say something about it, let alone notice their nails. well it has worked out to be a great opener for flirting. once they say how much they like the color i say, "oh i picked it because it matches the color of my eyes. see?". i then hold my nails up to my eyes and the boys look into my eyes and get lost in my blue-eyed universe. (shout out to the fictionist band!) and then they fall in love.

so if anyone wants a score of boys to fall head over heels in love (or just get their attention) just paint their nails a sea foam green/ mint chocolate chip color. warning: it is a big responsibility. hearts will be broken once the color is painted.

6 comments:

  1. No joke, my nails are painted this exact color right now. We think alike.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is why we are friends haha. love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha Amy you are so cute! I will have to take your tip to heart!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my heavens amy you are the cutest :) i love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that color!! Where did you get it?!

    ReplyDelete